Health Tip: Mold Can Be a Health Risk

(HealthDay News) -- While all types of mold found indoors aren't harmful, touching or inhaling some forms of mold may affect your health and shouldn't be ignored.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says indoor mold has the potential to cause:

  • An asthma attack in allergic people.
  • Frequent sneezing and runny nose.
  • Red and irritated eyes.
  • Skin rash.
  • Irritation of the throat, nose and lungs.

Related Articles

Making Halloween Less Scary for Teens With Allergies, Asthma

Continue

A 'Hypoallergenic' Dog? You May Be Barking Up the Wrong Tree

Continue

Climate Change Could Change the Ragweed Sneezin' Season

Continue